Ways to Save Money (Without Really Trying)
Here are some great ideas while planning your wedding and for after your marriage:
- Never go grocery shopping without a list.
- Avoid buying non-food items such as laundry detergent, shampoo, napkins, and tissues at the grocery store. Usually you can get these items much cheaper at warehouse or discount stores.
- To save money on mileage as well as your time, pick one day a week to do all of your shopping and errands.
- If you have the storage space, stock up on staples when they are on sale.
- See movies in the afternoon when prices are often cheaper.
- Go out to eat for lunch instead of dinner.
- Visit the library and borrow books and videos for free.
- Plan a picnic in a scenic areas for a low cost outing.
- Look for coupons in the paper each week for restaurants and save them in a folder for future use.
- Develop inexpensive hobbies such as bike riding or hiking that allow you to get exercise and fresh air.
- For vacations, go camping instead of staying at hotels.
- If possible, travel off season when the rates are lower.
- Buy airlines tickets in advance and pay for them right away.
- If you delay, the price will usually increase the closer it gets to your trip time.
Article Provided by:
Deanna E Diaz