Wedding Videography – Plan Your Shots
There are over 50 products to choose from for wedding videography. A traditional wedding video will include many of the following:
Pre Wedding day products
- Opening Credits – A Hollywood opening with credit being given to the important stars of your own movie.
- Photo Transfer – Growing up video & pictures of the bride and groom.
- Courtship Photo Transfer – Pictures or video taken while dating.
- Genealogy Photo Transfer – Wedding photos of the Grandparent’s & Parents of the Bride & Groom.
- Bridal Video – A beautiful video of the bride in her attire.
- Love Story – A documentary style story of your relationship.
- Date Video – A fun filled video of one of your dates.
- Grooms Video – A specialized video of the groom’s hobbies or talents.
- Bridesmaids Video – An activity before the ceremony with the Bride & her Bridesmaids such as a trip to the spa.
- Groomsmen Video – An activity before the ceremony with the Groom & his Groomsmen such as golfing.
- Rehearsal – Capture the lighthearted side of your ceremony as you & your Wedding Party practice your roles for the big event.
- Rehearsal Dinner – Candidly capture these important people in a fun casual setting.
- Bridal Shower – Capture the excitement of opening presents & planning your Wedding.
- Music Video – The Bride & or Groom preforming or lip syncing to your favorite song.
Wedding day products
- Brides Pre Wedding – The Bride & her Bridesmaids getting ready.
- Grooms Pre Wedding – The Groom & his Groomsmen getting ready.
- Wedding Ceremony – Coverage with 1 to 3 Videographers & 1 to 4 Microphones.
- Luncheon/Dinner – Candid coverage of the program & the people who are close to you.
- Big Screen Showing – Entertain your guest with any of the previous products at the wedding breakfast, luncheon or dinner.
- Imaging Session – Intimate coverage of the wedding party in their formal attire before the reception.
- Cocktail Hour – Capture your guests in a casual environment while the wedding party is at the imaging session.
- Reception – Your Reception can be covered with 1 or 2 Videographers for as long as you need.
- First Dance – The images of your first dance between the Bride & her Groom.
- Father Daughter Dance – Capture the emotion between the father of the Bride & his Daughter in this last dance.
- Mother Son Dance – The dance between the Groom & his Mother.
- Same Day Edit – Editing of the Wedding footage to be played later that day for you & your guests.
- Interviews – Special comments of the Wedding party & guests to the Bride & her Groom.
- Showings – There are several creative ways to display your video at your Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Breakfast, Luncheon, Dinner or Reception.
Post Wedding day products
- Honeymoon Video – Photos & video of the honeymoon.
- Recap Highlights – A condensed version of everything.
- Wedding Story – A documentary style video of your wedding day & Honeymoon.
- Closing Credits – A Hollywood style closing to the video with credit being given to your Bridal Party.
- Hollywood Style DVD – A motion menu DVD with Buttons for navigation through the disc.
- Simple Burn DVD – A play only DVD disc.
- Digital Video Prints – There are 60 images being captured in every second of video any one of which can be printed as a still.
- Original Footage – An edited copy of all the original footage from selected events.
- Submasters – High quality additional DVD’s from the Artists original master.
Help your videographer by creating a list of the shots you would really like. Then relax and enjoy.
For more information go to: www.weva.org